Large Messenger Bag - Happy Flap Fabric
This bag was developed by my mother when she needed to pack for her furry child on a recent visit to see me. She had some large items like food bowls and dog food and a few smaller items like treats, doggie vitamins and his favorite toys. So, what does my talented mom do? She designed a large messenger bag. She even made me one!!! I use this bag every time I go out of town which is pretty much 3 out of 4 weekends lately. Customers started asking for it so I made a few here and there but then I have been taking them to my summer shows and they are selling out. So, it's time I get them online so everyone can enjoy them!!!! Thanks MOM!!!
What I LOVE about this bag:
* waterproof fabric inside and out...so nice for traveling...cleans up quickly and easily
* 6 slip pockets inside and one large zippered pocket on the outside under the flap
* Flaps come off like my backpack so I can switch up my flaps when the mood strikes
* 1.5" wide black nylon strap for when I overfill it and it's heavy...which is all the time
* the snap buckle inside helps keep everything from falling out when it's filled to beyond capacity
* Strong Velcro for closure on the flap
* Key fob inside so you don't loose your keys...yes use this, it will save you at least 30 minutes and a quickening heartbeat when you think you've lost your keys forever
* Washing? Yes, you could machine wash this and hang to dry but I doubt you'll ever need too as it's a waterproof fabric on the inside and out so just wipe it clean with soap and water and move on with your day.
17" wide at the opening
14" deep/height (top to bottom)
5.5" Gusset (width)
1.5" width Strap adjusts from 30" - 57"
6 inside slip pockets 4 are 6.5" wide by 8.5" deep and 2 are 5" wide by 8.5" deep
Outside Zipper Pocket which is 17" wide x 9.5" deep/hight